Header/Social Media Icons/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Parent-teacher Conferences

It's that time of year again - meeting with parents to discuss our kiddos.  My district has us meet with parents over 3 days.  This makes it much easier and feels  less stressful.  This year I decided to do things a little differently.  Not sure why it too so long but I digress... First of all, I used Sign-Up Genius to book all my appointments.  This worked beautifully!  If you have not used this site I recommend you check it ASAP!  It was very easy and all my appointments were done without an issue.  They certainly got the name right!

Next I decided to organize myself before conference day.  Usually I use lined paper, as I have a section in my assessment binder for each student with sample work and standards checklists etc.  However, this seemed like something worth trying.  It will allow me to get my "talking points" straight and give me a place to take notes during the meeting.  I will keep this for myself but maybe make a different form for the parents.   This form is all about math since I am an intervention teacher but I am sure it can easily be modified for a classroom teacher.  Here is a copy for you to use!  I hope you find it helpful.  Do you use a similar form?  If so I would love to know about it - leave me a message down below. :)  


Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete