Header/Social Media Icons/Navigation Bar

Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Currently

It's March already?  The year is flying by!!! I haven't posted in a while but I can't resist a new Currently.  Thank you Farley at Oh Boy 3rd Grade for keeping me motivated :)

I've been watching a bit too much TV lately but how can I resist Downton Abbey finale and the start of House of Cards.  Last time my hubby and I watched the entire season in 1 week.  This time I promise to make it last.

I am counting the days 'till spring break, cant wait to get in the sun.  However, I hear the snow plows outside which make me think we will have a snow day - I always welcome the time off to catch up on planning.

I live in NYC and Whole Foods just opened up in my neighborhood - YAY!  I think I will need to shop off-hours because it is SO crowded.  9am?  (maybe tomorrow ;)


Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I was kinda hoping for a snow day too??
    Blessings,

    Jessica

    Mrs. Stanford's Class

    ReplyDelete