Header/Social Media Icons/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December Currently

December is my favorite time of year! Is it me, or are most people in a good mood?  I love the holiday decorations, Christmas cheer and even a little snow!  Time to link up with Farley again for this month's Currently.


So I am listening to Pandora, Holiday Jazz.  So festive :)  I have the channel set in my car, as well.  The songs start to repeat but that's OK.  Have you heard "Baby It's Cold" by Idina Menzel and Michael Buble?  The video is adorable, check it out!!



I'm loving my new Startbucks mug.  It's part of the new Dot Collection. It is big and has such a cute picture - perfect for a big cup of tea.   It's the little things ;) 
I am starting to think about vacation!  We will be traveling to Mexico and I am very excited.  I feel like school just started and BAM vacation is almost here.  Time flies, maybe I'm getting old!

I want an extra hour of sleep.  There is never enough time (old complain, right?!)  Maybe I'll set my alarm an hour early to psych myself out.  Hmm...maybe NOT!

My nails are horrible and the cold weather doesn't help.  I am in desperate need of a manicure (shh!)

Finally, I am giving thanks to ALL teacher bloggers out there.   I am always in awe and inspired by you.  I am a new blogger and have a lot to live up to, one day at a time.  Thank you for all you do and share :)

Have a great month and a happy and healthy holiday season and New Year!!



5 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy! Love the mug, I just bought the plaid one in red and black! Perfect for tea, I agree! Also, have SO much fun in Mexico! I will be going south, as well. Nothing like a white (sand) Christmas! Glad to find your blog. :)

    www.asurvivalguidetomiddleschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. An extra hour of sleep? I could use a day or two of nothing but sleep right about now. ;) I'm jealous of your upcoming trip to Mexico! That'll be a blast, I'm sure. I won't be going on any vacations until my honeymoon in July, but I'm certainly wishing I could go somewhere sooner. I hope you have a great, safe holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new blogger too!! That video is adorable. Love Michael Buble! Being tired may be an old complaint but a true one. Can't wait for break and sleeping in! Have fun in Mexico.
    -Katie
    http://thepawsitivepencil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The video is cute but not as cute as your blog and puppy! :D My "puppy" turns 10 this weekend :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hi Tammy!
    I'm loving that mug, too. I'm a serious Starbucks fan and will have to look for that one:)
    Mexico will be a blast, you lucky gal!
    BL Designs

    ReplyDelete