Header/Social Media Icons/Navigation Bar

Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently

It's September!  Where does the time go??  I officially start school tomorrow and welcome the little ones on Wednesday, so the timing is perfect.  Thank you Farely and Oh Boy 4th Grade, I am very excited to be completing my 1st Currently.  Here we go....


Listening - I am sitting on my sofa and all I can hear is the coffee pot percolating.  I love the sound [drip, drip, drip] and smell of freshly brewed coffee, it motivates me to get out of bed every morning.

Loving - that I am away in the country one last day with my husband, son, and pup and the weather is beautiful.  Hopefully we will have time to go for  hike or kayak.  Unfortunately the 14 year old would prefer to do...nothing...but we will try to persuade him otherwise.

Wanting - I found a 30-day squat challenge that I am going to try and complete.  Let me know if you are up for the challenge too, maybe you can motive me.  Wish me luck!
Needing- I NEED to spend time and focus my energy on my bog.  I have not blogged much over the summer and it is not because I have not had the time.  I am a new blogger so I have to just 'jump in' and do it!

3 trips - Three places on the top of a very long list are Hawaii, India and Greece.  Each trip will need at least 2 weeks.  Maybe soon....

So, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a happy September and wonderful start to the new year.  Come back soon, as I promise to keep up with the blogging ;)

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I hear ya about the teenager not wanting to do anything. My fifteen year old is the same way. Sometimes we just insist he has to do something with us. Good luck and have a fab new school year. We have been back for 2 weeks already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy! Found you through Farley's currently post! Happy last day of summer. It is for me and my husband too. Tomorrow is the first day of school. I love that this is your first currently linky! I always look forward to this one, especially if I've been in a blog rut. I'm newer to blogging too and sometimes it's just hard to find the words. The currently linky always gets me inspired and also gets me reading a lot of other blogs. Your blog is cute and I'm looking forward to following you!
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana, thanks for the feedback and motivating words. Congrats on your new little one!! You are so right, linkies are the perfect way to get out of a rut, thanks for the advice :) Have a great year, Tammy

      Delete
  3. There is nothing like a good cup of coffee brewing! I am a new blogger too and trying to keep up is harder than I thought. It was easier when it was summer! Good luck at school tomorrow!
    Bouncing Through Life in First

    ReplyDelete