Header/Social Media Icons/Navigation Bar

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Always time to pin!!

I love Pinterest (...who doesn't!?). Here are some of the things I have pinned lately, some educational some not.  What have you pinned? Link up and share! Thank you Mrs. Plemon's Kindergarten for starting this linky party :)


I found this chart to be an amazing organization tool.  I think it can be used for any grade or subject.  I shared this with many of my colleagues in grades ranging from grades 1-5.  I like how it keeps students accountable while keeping them aware of what is expected of them.  Post-its make it user friendly and accessible.  Love it!



Wow, this is a fabulous chart.  I am always encouraging my students to to reflect and think about what they found difficult or what they want to get better at.  This chart encourages them to think about themselves as learners.  I plan to make this this week!



I hosted a dinner party this weekend and made this yummy dessert.  It was so easy and so delicious. I served it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. YUM!!!

I don't use flash card very often, but when I do I find this quite helpful.  When students, especially 5th graders, are still struggling with multiplications, this helps them see how much they already know.  The "need to know" pile gets smaller and smaller and that makes them so happy :)

I will simply say: THE BEST COOKIES I HAVE EVER MADE!!!!  Pin these quickly!!

Please share some of your pins.  We all know how addictiong it can be!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up, now I want to go eat some cookies! :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try them, Jess. They are sooo good! :)

      Delete