Header/Social Media Icons/Navigation Bar

Friday, June 6, 2014

Welcome to Teaching Math K-5!

Welcome to the first post at Math K-5!  As a teacher and lover of mathematics, I am always thinking of new ideas and ways to reach my students and help them make meaning.  I work with children in grades K through 5 and with teachers with various expertise and experiences. My goal is to share everything I learn and create and share all the wonderful things I discover along the way.  I hope you enjoy what you see, find a few things helpful, and possibly return the favor.
Always remember – happiness is in teaching others!
Enjoy, Tammy


**** New blog location - http://www.teaching-with-tammy.blogspot.com

see you there :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tammy, Thanks for finding my blog and following. Good luck with your new blog--looks good so far : )
    ~Lucy
    Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete